Sunday, September 13, 2009

marcia update, marcia update

Hi everybody. Here's the latest news. Most of you know that the most important thing an out-of-work person can do is find-work. What's the opposite of 'out-of-work' anyway? So here I am. I made land fall on the west coast. (Per dictionary.com, that's, "the land sighted or reached.") I'm hanging out in Venice Beach, sojourning down to Pt. Loma in San Diego some days, eating sushi in L.A., and hanging at the Hudson Bay Seafood Restaurant in Pt. Loma where you can sit harbor side, eat the best fish tacos ever, and watch the fishing boats haul in their mother lode each day. See picture above that will make your mouth water. I gather they also have scrumptious donuts made onsite in the mornings but I've never managed to get there when they have any left!

Most mornings, I beach wander and plan my strategy for the day.

Then, I assure you, I do get to work on the Marcia-Must-Find-Work-Project. I am discovering opportunities, and best of all, my incredible network here in Southern California continues to support me, push my resume to others, and in general keep my spirits up in the midst of my job search journey.

Thank you all! Oh I must share with you a sign I saw down the street. No deep, golden meaning. Just a cool sign. Did you ever think you'd see a sign like this? Here's to incredibly super tsunamis of good fortune for us all.

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment