Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Power of What If?




You know that tired old quote that today is the first day of the rest of your blah blah blah.  It's simply NOT true.  We spend day after day blodding along (that's plodding outside the blogosphere).  To work. Blodding home.  Blodding to stores, restaurants, blodding to read books.  Blodding around looking for that pearl, that moment of riotous revelation, that second in time where we can say, "Today the rest of my life changes."  It's not a fork in the road.  Or a new diet or taking a class.  It's throwing caution out the window, making a stand while moving in a new direction, it's g with g (going with God), saying, "Okay, life, I'm jumping off, I know you will catch me, I'm giving in to faith and belief in the power of what if."  So, what if?  What if?  Today is the day I begin my, "What if!"


Marcia's advice today:  If you bother to smile, bother to mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment