Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More Pics From My Travel Album

Here I am about to leave Western Spirit Ranch in Parker, Colorado. There's nothing like me, myself and I in my Miata. My car loves the open road. And folks on the road love us. People passing by always smile at me in this little red car. I think it's spiritual. My car just stirs people's hearts, I can tell.
This is part of the The Capitol Reef Inn & Cafe in Torrey, Utah. It's an amazing stone structure. I'd like it to be my house! I just stopped for a moment but from their website, "The Capital Reef Inn Cafe is a special treat--fresh, natural and local foods deliciously cooked to your satisfaction. Healthy meals--lots of fresh vegetables, local fresh trout, brown rice, whole-wheat rolls, no additives, no preservatives, low in fat and sugar. Open 7am-9pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner." I'd say I'm stopping in for a meal next time for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment